- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Langston University
- Bachelor of Science from Oklahoma State University
- Associate of Science from Northern Oklahoma College
- Began practice as Licensed Physical Therapist in 2010
- Experience working with patients of various ages with an emphasis on orthopedic rehabilitation. Practiced with McBride Orthopedics in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- APTA and OPTA member since 2007
- Sports and Orthopedic section of APTA since 2007
Church and Family come first. I have been married since 2004. I participate in the Scottish Highland Games and obstacle course races. I enjoy photography and road trips. I have camped in 38 states so far. Any other free time is spent on the Illinois River.