Bryan J. Hawkins, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- General Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery,
Board Certified, 1993. Recertified, 1999.
|Click here for video introduction.|
- Tulane University, 1979
|Click here for Patient Reviews.|
- Tulane University School of Medicine, 1983
- Charity Hospital, Transitional Internship, 1983-84
- Tulane Affiliated Hospitals, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, 1984-88
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship, 1993
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medial Association
- American Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Tulsa Orthopedic Society
Dr. Hawkins has had several papers and reports published in various medical journals, with a number of other research topics pending publication. He co-authored "The Sports Doctor," which appeared in The Pacific Stars and Stripes News.
Dr. Hawkins lives in Tulsa with his family. He volunteers as team physician for several local high school sports teams.