Kathleen M. Sisler, MD
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskletal injuries and
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Rehabilitation of patients with severe impairments
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Southern Methodist University, BS 1986
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine 1991
- Baylor University Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1997
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Tulsa County Medical Society
Dr. Sisler specializes in physiatry, a field that is a combination of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Sisler provides non-surgical evaluation and treatment solutions. These include sports injuries, work injuries, degenerative conditions such as arthritis, neck and low back pain.
Dr. Sisler is a native of Tulsa, Oklahoma. She enjoys Alpine mountaineering, rock and ice climbing, Mountain biking and stand up paddle boarding.